Welcome to our beautiful and well presented venue located few minutes away from New Barnet train station in the North London Borough of Barnet
***Enjoy your party in a family friendly atmosphere***
Our location is suitable for all types of events, from corporate to personal and community activities like:
- Private parties, wedding reception, engagements celebrations
- Birthday party, baby showers, Hen party
- Seminars, business meetings, team building sessions, assemblies
- Product launches, photo shoots, art exhibitions, theatre/drama sessions and rehearsals
- Workshops, concerts, acting sessions, talent shows
- Dance/sports events like ballet rehearsals
Our mission is to make your event experience within our venue a positive and memorable one.
Our values lay around our attention to details and efforts to ensure that every event is as perfect as possible and to make sure that every occasion leaves a long-lasting positive impression to each of our client.
The venue features: A recently refurbished building with one Large hall, one small hall, a meeting room and a kitchen.
- One large hall, meeting room and kitchen on the ground floor. The kitchen is designed with all basic modern facilities.
- A smaller hall on the first floor.
- One disabled toilet on the ground floor.
- Welfare facilities for both men and women across the building.
- Wired CCTV security systems for your security.
- Digital Secure entry system.
- Fire alarms system (automatic) across the building including fire plans
- Unlimited consultations via phone, email and in person at the booking/arrangement stage.
- On-site event manager to assist you through your event and for security purposes.
Large Hall (21m * 11m)
The large hall is designed with a stunning arched roof which seat up to 120 people. This hall is fitted with a large stage and a grand piano.
The hall is equipped with DMX-controlled theatre and general lighting, programmed for up to 10 scenes, disco ball and wooden flooring.
Prices below are approximate and will depend of the hours hired/quantities of people/kind of event:
- Large hall – for conference – for up to 120 people – £80 per hour
- Large hall – for wedding/party –up to 100 people, up to 5 hours – £450, up to 7.5 hours -£600, up to 10 hours – £700
In this price is included
1) 10 new round tables (for 8-10people per table)
2) Rectangular tables which can sit up to 120 people
3) 3 small square cake tables.
4) We provide 120 red banquet chairs free of charge.
Chair covers and tables cloths can be available with an extra charge.
white chair cover – £1 per cover, white table cloth – £10 per table
Upper Hall (8.5m * 5.5m)
The smaller upper hall can accommodate about 30 people with wooden flooring.
- Small hall – for conference/meetings/workshop – for up to 30 people – £40 per hour
These prices include: setting-up/decoration/clearing time.
Business Facilities (5.5m*4.5m)
The Meeting room is designed with a calm ambience for sessions/reunions/talks/meetings of approximately 15 people.
- for business meetings – for up to 15 people – £20 per hour
The new modern kitchen is designed with an opening hatch to the main hall.
Every client booking their event within our property can use the kitchen included in the price.
- Rectangular or/and round tables and red banquet chairs are included in the price and available upon request;
- Free/Secure Wi-Fi is available within the building (upon request);
- Own catering allowed for parties;
- We do not provide any speaker / PA system (bring your own if required).
- A convenient car park is adjacent to our hall as well as good transport links.
- Our facility is designed to support access and use of the building to disabled people.
- We hold Public Liability Insurance by Simply Business HIBI1074422XB
- We open till midnight (music must stop by 11pm).
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact us. For more information, prices and availability, please call our Letting Manager, Luda, on:
- Telephone: 0170 885 8344
- Email: email@example.com
SUBUD BARNET CENTRE 97 East Barnet Road, New Barnet, Herts, EN4 8RF
Nearest train station – New Barnet, Nearest tube station – Oakwood (Piccadilly Line)
307 bus to Victoria Road and 326 bus
Additional services recommended by our clients
- Grace, 0792 0773 119
- Empire Events, Kay, 07999800111, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wedding & event planning service, 07510301101, www.facebook.com/tempting.occasions
- Doris, 0745 9276 367
- AB Occasions, Ashley Baxter, 07548421950
- Weddn Deco, 07459 276367
- Hall decoration/catering, www.rainbowpartyservice.com, Shanty, 0790 886 3026
- Decorator/catering, www.hazalcatering.co.uk, 02082169702, 07957646897
- Queens park flowers (bouquet), Jason, 07738260732
- The humble jar, Shabnam, 07903400352
- Cake by Kerry, www.centrepiececakebykerry.co.uk, 0796 7094 186
- Khans, Iqbal, 07973681089
- www.olympicbbqandcatering.co.uk, Yam-Yamzz, 07881 862606
- Sri Lankan and Indian Catering, Sylvia, 07723 081 306
- www.rainbowpartyservice.com, Shanty, 0790 886 3026
- www.hazalcatering.co.uk, 02082169702, 07957646897
Kiss entertainment (DJ), Fasil, 07376700786
- Magic event, lighting/dance floor, Lucas, 07552682191
- Music team event solution ltd, 0794 328 4468
- Wonderful wedding, Michael, 07958531049
- Andrew, Short Focus, 07802780697
- Sadegh, 07590654321
- Hair and make up, Amelle, 07539833300
- YAHire, 020 711 28511, www.yahire.co.uk
- Limo broker ltd, Matt, 07939939029